1. I am looking forward to: going home for the summer. I love Manhattan, but sometimes it’s more lonely being surrounded by people with whom you never interact than it is to be in the middle of nowhere.
2. Something kind of embarassing that I still love anyway is: Fraggle Rock. It was such a funny, clever show, and then when I discovered the whole series was available on Netflix… well. Let’s just say that I mentally reference Fraggle Rock perhaps a little more than the average 20-year-old.
3. My favorite car is: ….um.. I know nothing about cars. I think of them as either ‘square’ or ’rounded’ depending on whether it’s kind of boxy-looking or not. That’s about the extent about my knowledge or preference.
4. If I could pick one type of weather to live with for the rest of my life it would be: about 70 degrees, sunny, and breezy.
5. My favorite thing to do after a bad/stressful day is: either do yoga or sleep. Or, best of all, do yoga and then go to sleep while I’m all zen-ish. Long walks are good, too.
6. This weekend: I’m on RA duty on Saturday, so I’ll be doing schoolwork in my room, and on Sunday I’ll probably still be in my room doing schoolwork. It’s just that time of the semester, I guess.
7. If I were a color, I’d be: blue because I can be energetic and happy, tranquil and calm, or moody and stormy. Actually, that might just be for right now because it’s been a rough week. When I’m at my happiest, I think I’m more of a soft, rosy pink.
thank goodness it’s friday!