fill-in-the-blank friday ♥
1. The best way to spread Christmas cheer is giving out homemade cookies, preferably tied with red and green satin ribbon.
2. The thing I love most about Christmas is getting to spend time with my family– as I’m typing this, Kaleigh and I are ‘making a ruckus’ at my grandmother’s house. There has been singing and laughing and running around. We’re tired now though, and will probably fall asleep within the next ten minutes.
3. The holiday season is a time for decorating and hot chocolate.
4. My favorite thing to eat at the holidays is oyster stew. Soooo good. And apple pie. Oh, and sugar cookies, of course! My mom makes awesome ones.
5. I will be spending Christmas with my dad’s side of the family on Christmas Eve and my mom’s side on Christmas Day. It’s going to be a weird Christmas and I’m not all that excited about it. But it is really nice to be with my mom, I miss her a lot when I’m at school.
6. Tis better to (give or receive?) give… I like finding or making just the right gift. I recently received an amazing gift and I haven’t been able to find something that I feel is an adequate present in return. Hopefully I’ll remedy that very soon.
7. I’m dreaming of a white Christmas. C’mon, let’s have some snow!